Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Cause and Effect

Though I've only had this blog a short time, I've found several positives from it already. It's helped me to get my mind moving and be more creative in my thought process, while also getting me to write a few times a week about something, anything! I've already put down two new story ideas and done at least some work on one of my unfinished works. My family and friends read this blog, so that keeps them in touch. Perhaps the most rewarding and unexpected thing that's happened is that an old friend from back home who I've always thought very highly of began working on his writing again as well. He's actually very talented, but suffers from the same disease as myself and many others..."Lazy Writer Sydrome" LOL  Seriously though... I'm glad my writing this blog has had a positive influence on myself, but even happier that it's made any kind of impact in someone else's life. "K" I want the rough draft of a completed story when it's done buddy!  Have A Good One.

No comments:

Post a Comment