Thursday, November 10, 2011

Three Stories, None Are finished... What To Do?

I know the answer to this question...Write! I've written a few things in the past, and currently have three stories in various stages of completion. Like most people the whole stories are in my head, but only partially down on paper. The Amazon Kindle has renewed my love for reading, it has changed the way I look at books, which are nothing but "clutter" and make my hands cramp up. The Kindle is a blessing for me, as is my Droid (but that's another post). E-publishing is something that I could imagine if I ever finish some of my works. So why do I lack the determination to finish them?! Is it fear? Is it rejection? or is it just that I might surprise myself with the outcome. I've been rolling this over in my mind for some time now and a decision needs to be made before the end of 2011 I've decided. It's strange because most people who know me know that once I get on a task...I'm on it until I complete it, until I reach that goal. But the writing thing...I've always had a hard time putting it all together.  I'll come back to this in January and let you know how it turned out. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    My apologies for not getting back to this post a little quicker, I only just found it. With regards to writing and getting stuck, it is something I am very familiar with. I would be more than happy to look over whatever you've been working on, perhaps give you some ideas and extra encouragement.

    ReplyDelete