Tuesday, May 20, 2014

We Are We Now?

So much has happened over the last year. I cannot believe it's been a year since I last posted to this blog!

We'll I've lost a bunch of weight, and I've gotten more involved in the fight for my 2A rights and freedoms, I've kept my business running and work is overall pretty good. My garden and my chickens are doing well this Spring/Summer and my lovely girlfriend and I are doing great.

Honestly, my life in general is pretty good, but my outlook for our nation is pretty low.

I'm kinda' bummed about most of the video games I'm playing/have payed recently, as none of them is really holding my attention. Perhaps that's good at the moment.  The games I've played/am playing are: SWTOR, Wildstar, WOW, MAV, Mech Warrior Online and Pirates of The Burning Seas. I'm also interested in Plants vs. Zombies "Garden Warfare" when that comes out this summer. Time will tell.

I wish I had more to blog, but everything I really want to say is fairly negative, so I'll refrain... for now.

On a lighter note, I've read some great books lately from B.V. Larson and Michael G. Thomas. In fact book #9 in Thomas' Nexus Series is quite the read and looks to tie up this chapter of the overall series very nicely.

I'm also looking forward to future books from author Nathan Lowell's 'Share" series, since he ended the main stories of Ishmael Wang in a manner that didn't sit well with his readers.

Overall, I hope to have a safe and happy summer of 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment