Wednesday, May 30, 2012

It's been a while, updates on life in general

When last I left off, I had decided I'd had enough of working my self to the bone for a ridiculous company that was rarely satisfied with anything I accomplished.

So I quit my job and went into business locally for myself. That has worked out well and I've done small but steady jobs over the last 6 weeks, plus... I found a part time job here in town three-four days a week to cover my expenses. I can ride my bicycle to work there as long as the weather is decent.

In less than two months my life has changed a lot and it's been for the better in almost every way. It was... and still is a big risk, but it was a change that needed to happen. It's been very rewarding to start from the ground up and build something that is your own. My customer's love me, and I'm one of the best at what I do. The difference in this situation is that now, my boss is ME!

The lesson to take away from this is that if you don't like where you're at in life, you have to make a change. Change comes with risk, but if you chose to change nothing about what's wrong in your life, expect your life to remain the same. It can be done! Even if your resources are limited (like mine were) you can make changes to make things better and find more happiness. I'm proof of that. :-)

Until next time, hope your having a good summer...




No comments:

Post a Comment