Monday, March 26, 2012

Inspiration from movies, games and life...

I've done a lot of neat things in my life including, Professional Diver, U.S. Marine, Amateur Motorcycle and Car Racer, Hockey Player, Mechanic, Computer Technician and the list goes on...

Having a lot of life experiences to draw from is always a plus. I've been up and down, and quite a few places in between. I've been to war literally and otherwise. Lately, the reading bug has caught me. I've read so many very good e-books over the last year and a half and even managed to make small, slow steps with some of my own writing.

Inspiration can come from the strangest places sometimes, and my current job/position although not working out as I had hoped has given me the idea to work on a book/story/whatever that relates to how truly ridiculous jobs and careers can often be.  Then there are my chickens, my little flock of hens deliver a steady source of eggs and are often the thing that de-stresses me the most. Sometimes they even give me crazy ideas about animal/chickens point of view on how things might go down in a catastrophy!

In the mean time, I will wait for authors like Vaughn Heppner and Michael G. Thomas to release their next tales and keep working on one of my four unfinished stories. Also saw a really neat movie the other night called Pandorum with Ben Foster and Dennis Quaid. It reminded me a little bit of Event Horizon. It's worth checking out.

Thanks for stopping by....

No comments:

Post a Comment