Monday, January 30, 2012

Lots of changes, time will tell how that works out.

It's been a few weeks since I posted, but there has been a lot of things going on. I'm cautiously optimistic how things will turn out.

On top of that, I've caught the bug for "Star Wars The Old Republic" MMO/RPG and have spent a bit too much time wielding lightsabers, blasters and completing space battles recently. :-)

A full blog update will be up soon, along with progress updates for one of the stories I'm writing. I also bought the latest release from Michael G. Thomas "Black Legion: Gates Of Cilicia", which I hope is as good as his other works.

Hope everyone is well!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for your support. The new book is somewhat of a departure for me and I hope it is one you all enjoy. The hard science is toned down now and replaced with lots of ancient history to give the background and character more of a backbone.

    I've been kind of tempted by SWTOR but the time factor worries me. In my experience MMORPG are time vampires and that could hit my output. Are you still enjoying it?

    ReplyDelete