Saturday, December 10, 2011

A "Shout Out" to one of my favorite newly discovered authors!

As I've stated here several times, the Kindle has re-ignited my love for reading again, and it's got me writing again even if it's only been a few pages a week. Imagine my surprise though when looking at the profile of one of my favorite new authors Michael G. Thomas to find that he follows my blog!

So I'd like to give a little shout out to him and his books, maybe my friends and blog followers will take a look inside some of his works. The Star Crusader Series, starting with the first book "Siege of Titan" is an epic five book series that is well written sci-fi with lots of intense action and combat woven around clever plot lines. I also just finished reading "Champions of The Apocalypse" which was a very interesting take on one possible future for mankind.

So Michael, if your reading this.... "Thanks for taking the time..." and get to work on your next book soldier!

1 comment:

  1. What can I say? That is the nicest post of seen and refreshing compared to the odd snipe I've had in the last few months.

    With your military background I could sure do with throwing the odd question your way in the future. If that is okay of course? In return I'm more than happy to offer any writing advice or the chance to pick my brain in my main subject areas.

    Take care and have a great start to the year.

    ReplyDelete